PARTE IV - ESPECIAL ARTISTA DA SEMANA: BONO VOX - DISCOGRAFIA

Discografia 

U2 (Bono Vox)












 No line on the horizon 2009 Island/Universal
No line on the horizon
  1. No Line On The Horizon
  2. Magnificent
  3. Moment Of Surrender 
  4. Unknown Caller 
  5. I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight 
  6. Get On Your Boots 
  7. Stand Up Comedy 
  8. Fez / Being Born 
  9. White As Snow 
  10. Breathe 
  11. Cedars Of Lebanon 










 U218 Singles 2006 Island/Polygram
    U218 Singles
  1. Beautiful Day 
  2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 
  3. Pride (In the Name of Love) 
  4. With Or Without You 
  5. Vertigo 
  6. New Year's Day 
  7. Mysterious Ways 
  8. Stuck In A Moment 
  9. Where The Streets Have No Name 
  10. Sweetest Thing 
  11. Sunday, Bloody Sunday 
  12. One 
  13. Desire 
  14. Walk On 
  15. Elevation 
  16. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own 
  17. The Saints Are Coming 
  18. Window In The Skies 










 How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb 2004
    How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
  1. Vertigo 
  2. Miracle Drug 
  3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On You Own 
  4. Love And Peace 
  5. City Of Blinding Lights 
  6. All Because Of You 
  7. A Man And A Woman
  8. Crumbs From Your Table 
  9. One Step Closer 
  10. Original Of The Species 
  11. Yahweh 



Veja as Reportagens anteriores do ESPECIAL ARTISTA DA SEMANA - BONO VOX -AQUI








 The Best 1990-2000 2002
    The Best 1990-2000
  1. Even Better Than The Real Thing 
  2. Misteroius Ways 
  3. Beautiful Day 
  4. Electrical Storm 
  5. One 
  6. Miss Sarajevo 
  7. Stay (Faraway , So Close !) 
  8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of 
  9. Gone 
  10. Until The End Of The World 
  11. The Hands That Built America (Nova) 
  12. Discothèque 
  13. Hold Me , Thrill Me , Kiss Me , Kill Me 
  14. Staring At The Sun 
  15. Numb 
  16. The First Time 










 All That You Can't Leave Behind 2000
    All That You Can't Leave Behind
  1. Beautiful Day 
  2. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of 
  3. Elevation 
  4. Walk On 
  5. Kite
  6. In a Little While 
  7. Wild Honey 
  8. Peace on Earth 
  9. When I Look At The World 
  10. New York 
  11. Grace 










 The Best of 1980-1990 1998
    The Best of 1980-1990
  1. Pride (In The Name of Love) 
  2. New Year s Day 
  3. With Or Without You 
  4. I Still Haven t Found What I m Looking For 
  5. Sunday Bloody Sunday 
  6. Bad 
  7. Where The Streets Have No Name
  8. I Will Follow 
  9. The Unforgettable Fire 
  10. Sweetest Thing (New Recording) 
  11. Desire 
  12. When Love Comes to Town 
  13. Angel of Harlem
  14. All I Want Is You 









 Pop 1997
    Pop
  1. Discotheque 
  2. Do You Feel Loved
  3. Mofo 
  4. If God Will Send His Angels 
  5. Staring At The Sun 
  6. Last Night On Earth 
  7. Gone 
  8. Miami 
  9. The Playboy Mansion 
  10. If You Wear That Velvet Dress 
  11. Please 
  12. Wake Up Dead Man 









Zooropa 1993
    Zooropa
  1. Zooropa 
  2. Babyface 
  3. Numb
  4. Lemon 
  5. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
  6. Daddy's Gonna Pay For
  7. Some Days Are Better Than Others 
  8. The First Time 
  9. Dirty Day 
  10. The Wanderer 









Achtung Baby 1991
    Achtung Baby
  1. Zoo Station 
  2. Even Better Than The Real Thing 
  3. One 
  4. Until The End Of The World 
  5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 
  6. So Cruel 
  7. The Fly 
  8. Mysterious Ways 
  9. Tryin' To Thow Your Arms Around The World 
  10. Ultra Violet ( Light My Way ) 
  11. Acrobat 
  12. Love Is Blindness 









 Rattle and Hum 1988 Island/Polygram
    Rattle and Hum
  1. Helter Skelter 
  2. Van Diemen's Land 
  3. Desire 
  4. Hawkmoon 269 
  5. All Along The Watchtower 
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 
  7. Freedom For My People
  8. Silver And Gold 
  9. Pride (In The Name Of Love) 
  10. Angel Of Harlem 
  11. Love Rescue Me
  12. When Love Comes To Town 
  13. Heartland 
  14. God Part II 
  15. The Star Spangled Banner
  16. Bullet The Blue Sky 
  17. All I Want Is You 










 The Joshua Tree 1987 Island/Polygram
    The Joshua Tree
  1. Where The Streets Have No Name
  2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  3. With Or Without You
  4. Bullet The Blue Sky
  5. Running To Stand Still 
  6. Red Hill Mining Town
  7. In God's Country
  8. Trip Through Your Wires
  9. One Tree Hill
  10. Exit
  11. Mothers Of The Disappeared










 Wide Awake in America 1985 Island/Polygram

Wide Awake in America
  1. Bad (Live) 
  2. A Sort Of Homecoming (Live)
  3. Three Sunrises
  4. Love Comes Tumbling

















 The Unforgettable Fire 1984Island/Polygram
    The Unforgettable Fire
  1. A Sort Of Homecoming
  2. Pride
  3. Wire
  4. The Unforgettable Fire
  5. Promenade
  6. 4th Of July
  7. Bad
  8. Indian Summer Sky
  9. Elvis Presley And America
  10. MLK










 Under a Blood Red Sky 1983 Island/Polygram
    Under a Blood Red Sky
  1. Gloria
  2. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
  3. I Will Follow
  4. Party Girl
  5. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  6. The Electric Co
  7. New Years Day
  8. '40'











U2 War 1983 Island/Polygram
    U2 War
  1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. Seconds
  3. New Year's Day
  4. Like A Song...
  5. Drowning Man
  6. The Refugee
  7. Two Hearts Beat As One
  8. Red Light
  9. Surrender
  10. '40'









October 1981Island/Polygram
    October
  1. Gloria 
  2. I Fall Down
  3. I Threw A Brick Through A Window
  4. Rejoice
  5. Fire
  6. Tomorrow
  7. October
  8. With A Shout
  9. Stranger In A Strange Land
  10. Scarlet
  11. Is That All?










 Boy 1980 Island/Polygram
    Boy
  1. I Will Follow
  2. Twilight
  3. An Cat Dubh
  4. Into The Heart
  5. Out Of Control
  6. Stories For Boys
  7. The Ocean
  8. A Day Without Me
  9. Another Time, Another Place
  10. The Electric Co.
  11. Shadows And Tall Trees

Veja as Reportagens anteriores do ESPECIAL ARTISTA DA SEMANA - BONO VOX -AQUI